Your journey to date has been filled with lots of thinking. Now it is time to prepare to make the actual transition. Like many people about to embark on the actual change, you are probably feeling apprehensive about moving forward. Fear is the single largest factor standing between you and your dreams. For a plethora of reasons, people fear making a job, career, or industry change. It might be fear of the unknown, fear of failure, or fear of what others might think. You are not alone if your mind is consumed with questions such as:
- Can I really make this change happen?
- Will anyone really hire me in this new career?
- How am I going to prepare myself adequately for the role?
- How long will it take me to make the transition?
- Can I afford to make the transition now?
- Will I be happy when I make the change?
Some of you might feel energized about the thought of preparing your resume and interviewing for your new dream job. Others may feel very anxious about making the change. We provide you with several questions that will get you thinking about all that you have accomplished to date and what you still need to do to achieve your goal.