Discovering Your Talents – It’s What’s New In You
Conduct primary research to learn about the norms, political landscape, and how people in specific careers get onto the path.
Conducting Field Research will teach you how to:
- Gather information about norms, political landscape, pros and cons, and the daily life of someone in that career.
- Determine true job responsibilities and see how they differ across different job descriptions, people, and industries.
- Analyze your Career Assets in the context of the people doing the work.
From this process, you will gain:
- In-depth personal knowledge about the variety of opportunities available to you.
- More confidence about how you can leverage your skills in various settings.
- Knowledge about the specific job requirements in each occupation, and how you measure up against those requirements.
- Insight to help you determine the pros and cons of choosing various paths.