Discovering Your Talents – It’s What’s New In You
To conduct secondary research to learn about the skills, expertise, and credentials required for specific careers.
The Desk Research process will teach you how to:
- Gather information about occupations, industry trends, business processes, and economic influencers.
- Determine job responsibilities and match them against your skills and abilities.
- Analyze job requirements in the context of the business environment.
From this process, you will gain:
- In-depth knowledge about the variety of opportunities available to you.
- More confidence about how you can leverage your skills and interests in various settings.
- Knowledge about the specific job requirements in each occupation and how you measure up against those requirements.
- Insight to help you determine the pros and cons of choosing various paths.